Only geeks like us would understand.

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Our youngest is almost 2. She is potty training and wakes up at night to go. Either my wife or myself get up and take her. She now thinks it is time to stay up. We rocker her and sing songs. Very common except as I was singing ABC ang got to TUV and couldn't resist "TUV certified" my wife had to ask what that was. It kind of looses it effect if you have to explain it.

You've got to play the long game and convince her that it's part of the song. Payoff will come in kindergarten.

I can see the notes coming home now.

A few years ago our oldest had a note sent home from his teacher. Basically the said he was lying about what we did this weekend. In kindergarten they started Monday off with a review of everyone's weekend. My son said he was running a crane in daddy's shop. Of course the teacher said he wasn't. He kept telling her my dad was running one crane and I was running the other.

We where putting together some 72"*72" enclosure. Dropping in the panels before I had a forklift at the house.

Nice Jeff. I haven't quite put that one together while singing the ABCs. Not sure why. However every time the radio mentions I-205 during the traffic report in the morning I hear I2of5.