Panelview C600 - Need help BADLY

Fredlaroche

Hey guys, I've tried everything here and I'm in a dead end. I'm in korea for a comissionning contract and my PV C600 T6T is giving me nightmares

Here's what happed:

Yesterday I changed the IP of my PLC and my PV to get them on the customer network.

Everything was working Fine everything was communicating well and I was almost done testing.

I leave everything on overnight, go to the hotel and get to sleep

Only to come back this morning with the PV completly gone from the Network. Impossible to ping it. It doesn't read any thing from the PLC.

I have tried giving it it's IP adress again but it won't let me change any system tag (when I try to edit the Subnet, the IP, ANYTHING, it gives me warning 2058 (the one where the data cannot be wrtting to a tag).

What I have tried so far is:
Reloading the application... Exact same problem.
Reseting to factory default... Exact same problem.
Updating firmware to latest... Exact same problem

I have no Idea what to do here. Anyone ever had something like that?

As for the status of the connection, the leds are blinking irregulary on both the PV and my Switch. Also, the cable tested fine.

If anyone thinks of something, let me know
Thanks

Allright guys, if anyone ever runs into this thing, just forget about fixing it. I've spent hours on the phone with tech support and the initial reaction to the problem I am having basically told me what I wanted to know: Panelview is dead, replace it.

Hope this helps anyone who ever runs into this.

Fredlaroche said:
...Panelview is dead, replace it...

That's little consolation when you're in the back of beyond! 🔨

I don't know if this is relevant to your PanelView's application, but this apparently is the reason for Error 2058:

58474 - PanelView Component Error 2058
Access Level: Everyone

George