Modicon Micro TSX371 communication with PC

johnpsindia

Hi
Have any idea for Modicon Micro TSX371 communication with Media which is in PC?

in PC have one program which is designed in Visual studio with one media player,

PLC also programed, but when we star the PLC the player should work play automatically. player already dragged to start in windows. and communication want to made through USB to RS485. or RS 232.

Please help me ..

Similar Topics

After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
I have a Micro 311 set up for RTU serial and I want to use it for ASCII serial, I am using FasTrak Softworks for Modicon programming software, I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to extract the program from an AEG Modicon Micro 311/01 PLC. I have a VM running Windows XP and I have Modsoft 2.62 running on it. I...
Replies
Views
Help, I bought Proworx 32 V2.1 years ago, haven't used in around 8 years & forgot how to read from the controller ( all controller functions are...
Replies
Views
Pure mind boggled at this one, can’t seem to figure it out. NO contact with - %M130(%MW11) How is this possible? Is the %MW11 0 it’s logic 0, 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom