AAIU to rj45 for GE CMM321 ethernet module

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is anyone familiar with the AAIU to RJ45 adapters for CMM321 modules? These modules are now obsolete but I had to add some ethernet modules to a few PLC racks. I ordered them from PLCCenter but they didnt come with the adapters. Can I use off the shelf or does it have to be a specific GE model.

Any AAUI made for the original Apple interface "should" work, back when this was the only way to get the 90-30 on Ethernet we used these from several sources without problems.
I would recommend that you look into updating these 90-30 units to the newer RX3i though.

Similar Topics

I'm connecting up two remote ethernet devices to the switch in my control panel, and I'm trying to do the cleanest install. The customer typically...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am trying to control a ATV12 via Modbus Poll software. I need the connection diagram for Altivar Modbus RJ45 port to DB9 port. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a SLC5/03 connected to a working HMI via RE232 port, and connected to a broken HMI via DH485 (RJ45), I want to use the cable that used...
Replies
Views
What is a good method to daisy-chain a number of RS485 4-wire devices that only have RJ45 ports. Is there a special device or adapter or do you...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have to connect to an old PLC firmware (V13 of Flexlogix). This requires a Hyper-V (Microsoft owned) Windows XP Virtual Machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom