Modify AB code to read current at a specific point in time

lsam

I would like to be able to display on my HMI (AB 600 Plus) the amount of current being drawn by a motor at the instant that the accumulated value is reached by the "DCT_200_1_Delay_1" Timer shown in the attachment. I'm using RS Logix 5000 running on L43 Compact Logix system with 1769-IF8 module. The current signals are being derived from a DCT200-42-24-F Transducer(Automation Direct). If more information is needed, I can provide whatever is necessary.

ACT 1 sample code.jpg

At the moment the timer DN bit is set, using a one shot, move the scaled current to another Real tag, maybe called DCT_200_1_Current_Snapshot or something similar.

XIC DCT_1_Delay_1.DN ONS OneshotSB[0] MOV DCT_200_1_Current DCT_200_1_Curren_Snapshot

DCT_200_1_Curren_Snapshot is a real and is the tag the PanelView displays.
OneshotSB[] is a boolean[32] array used for oneshot status storage.

I would like to be able to display on my HMI (AB 600 Plus) the amount of current being drawn by a motor at the instant that the accumulated value is reached by the "DCT_200_1_Delay_1" Timer shown in the attachment. I'm using RS Logix 5000 running on L43 Compact Logix system with 1769-IF8 module. The current signals are being derived from a DCT200-42-24-F Transducer(Automation Direct). If more information is needed, I can provide whatever is necessary.

XIC DCT_200_1_Delay_1/DN ONS 1Shot_0 MOV DCT_200_1_CURRENT ToHMI_NewTagReal.

This will occur each time the 5 seconds timer has elapsed and it is not shown what if anything else in the code writes to the test value Current_High_1 preceding the timer. I might have my OSR and ONS instructions mixed up too, I meant the inline type, so it only lets the MOV happen once when the timer is first satisfied. If the timer TON rung drops out, it will not be updated again until the current is exceeded again for another 5 seconds.

The code is set to only happen once if the current exceeds the "High Current" value for a total of 5 seconds. If the current exceeds the "High Current" setting for 5 seconds (this may be too long and need to be shortened?) there is a "Electrical Fail" indicator that latches keeping the motor from cycling again unless a system reset is activated. At the end of the 5 second count, if that should occur, I need to show the value of current that was reached that caused the motor to fail.

Is this sort of what you were thinking? I didn't want to add this to the other 9 subroutines if it wasn't where you were directing. This occurrence will eventually, when the written code is finished, not allow this subroutine to complete nor repeat until a system reset is applied. But that's a different part of the picture. What I need to be able to do at this point in the program is to display an actual numerical dc current value when the maximum allowable dc current for the circuit has exceeded the set point for a given amount of time, in this case it is 5 seconds. That value would be shown on the HMI by the tag "Current_Failure_1". I am currently using the tag "Compressor_1_Electrical_Fail" as part of a pass/fail indication on the PanelView Plus 600.

ACT 1 sample code A.jpg