Advanced HMI and Cellular modem

I have no experience with the advanced hmi, but have you port forwarded the proper ports on the ls300 to the plc's internal ip? I am assuming that you are using ethernet ip protocol? If I remember correctly it should be 44818 and 2222. keep in mind that unless you have a private apn, it is possible/likely that someone can get into your plc. this type of setup isnt recommended.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I’m new to plc programming and very new to HMIs. So this is what I have done so far: I bought a micrologix 1100, I used bootP to set the up...
Replies
Views
So I installed advanced hmi and grabbed an ethernet cable. I have the click C0-12DRE-1-D PLC. I installed the advanced hmi and added the...
Replies
Views
Do I use the ethernet port on the click plc to connect it to my computer. Will advancedhmi work properly? Am I able to start data logging into a...
Replies
Views
Having a hard time getting the data received when using BeginReadMultiple. Not the most familiar with the ClxDriver and EthernetIPforCLXCom()...
Replies
Views
I am in search of a non-PC based, non-SCADA based HMI and software that allows the ability to dynamically draw graphical objects on the screen to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom