Mitsubishi FX2N

delavar

Hello. I have a proplem with program which i downloaded from mitsubishi FX2N. a feeling that i can't download full program or there are hidden part of program in which i can't get access. I use GX Developer-fx version 8.78. How can I get access to hidden part of program?

Can you verify what you have downloaded with the PLC

The machine could be passworded. You can not do much if it is

Hello. I have a proplem with program which i downloaded from mitsubishi FX2N. a feeling that i can't download full program or there are hidden part of program in which i can't get access. I use GX Developer-fx version 8.78. How can I get access to hidden part of program?
The proper term for "from PLC" is upload, and download is "to PLC".
If you inadvertently did download, chance is you have overwritten the PLC content.

It is quite hard to write a blank program to the plc by mistake - the 'write to plc' option is greyed out unless you have an open project.
Plus - the confusing upload/download terminology is negated as the choices are
'read from plc' and 'write to plc'.

So... why do you think some parts of the program are hidden?