RSView32 popup size issue

Lemming

Hi All

Have an issue with a RSView32 project we originally setup a decade ago, and are currently freshening. Occasionally, when a small popup is called, the display sizes to the main window. Locally an alt+cnt+p will shrink it down to the correct size.. I have noticed this at other sites as well, but haven't ever figured out why ??

Was caught yesterday when connected to the PC with VNC, had it happen, and couldn't get the keystrokes through to shrink down again...

I did a quick search, and didn't find anything, but am assuming this is a well known problem ??

Similar Topics

Need some ideas on this screen i need to make. Like most HMIs i need an alarm screen that pops up when theres an alarm. Theres a tag that counts...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
I have followed the procedure below to convert RSView32 project to FactoryTalk View...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom