CCW - problem with build

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Ok, so I'm pretty new to the software CCW and I can't find where the error is when I build my program. I get two errors

BACKWASHCLEANING(194,0): Error 0013-0000: =:must precede a BOOL expression
BACKWASHCLEANING(194,0): Error 0059-0000: AND:unexpected statement

It doesn't link me to the problem when I click on it.

I've tried to remove all the rungs to see if that was the problem but same problem. I know if I delete some of my rungs the problem dissappear but I don't know what the problem is.

Anyone has an input. Am I missing something in this new software?

btw, I hate the software, so complicated to work with so I'm not suprised if I made a rookie misstake.

http://speedy.sh/x89x8/800-filterautomatik.zip

the FB block is not accepting rungs 22,18 and 14
for a test I deleted in that order Highest to lowest and it will then build OK

error 1 of 3.GIF

the FB block is not accepting rungs 22,18 and 14
for a test I deleted in that order Highest to lowest and it will then build OK

Did the error code lead you to that ?? rung 194 didn't make a lot of sense to me... Doesn't seem to like the aliased timer bits...

the actual rung number is not displayed
at the first fault was 194
I added a contact in one rune - 194 went to 195 AHAH
so picked the last rung and deleted it - no fix
of course once you build it you need to replace the prg again so unzip it again
I tried a middle rung 194 still came up
when i tried 14 194 went to 237 = more than one fault

found that the timer contacts were used in three rungs
that fixed it.
I did not worry about going any further
I am sure the OP can do that

Thanks alot for this help! It worked great!

Is it just me or is this CCW the worst program ever? New question came up, how do I debug a User defined block? I run the debug but it wont show me anything, only the Main program is available to be debugged :/ I ask here and maybe I'll start a thread if answer is not aquired.

The program is a pain. But no real difference to other AB. Stuff

I don't remember the debug function in an FB. The reason is the last version I used was V4

However I would have had the DRUM function in its own POU instead of an FB

The reason is that the FB is normally used for multiple instances. A Drum sequence is normally used once.

I noted in the V1 that the analogue Scale FB can not work inside a user designed FB
This might still happen

Last edited:
The program is a pain. But no real difference to other AB. Stuff

I don't remember the debug function in an FB. The reason is the last version I used was V4

However I would have had the DRUM function in its own POU instead of an FB

The reason is that the FB is normally used for multiple instances. A Drum sequence is normally used once.

I noted in the V1 that the analogue Scale FB can not work inside a user designed FB
This might still happen

It is a pain alright! I'm fairly new to AB stuff aswell so it doesn't make it any easier.

You meen the backwash sequence?

I used the FB because I will use this FB in other programs aswell , thought it might be easier to integrate it into my project if it is in a FB.

I think I also have found out that you cant use "timer.IN" function. I used this to trigger a SR but it didn't work.

You can copy and paste POU's also. Remember the global labels all will be ok.