honeywell station designer [red lion]

udc3000

kudos to Honeywell in choosing Red Lion for their replacement HMI. the Red Lion is an awesome piece of engineering with potential far beyond what Honeywell wanted it for...
is there a way to identify exactly when the cf card is being written to?
working on a cs15 which is based on the G315 Red Lion.
i know logging writes are on a two minute boundary, but there is a need to know when that occurs automatically, so that a program can be delayed until after the write is done. the program is to identify by name, the file of the most recent logfile .

[FindFileFirst(c:/logfiles/log1) and then FindFileNext to get past the '.' and '..']
i'm not afraid to code, just need the rules.

or i could delay by 2 minutes to insure i get it, but saw no time delay function [sleep just shuts everything off for a while]

thanks in advance,
Frustrated Honeywell Programmer

The Operator Station manual says that the 2 minute intervals are on hour boundaries, as defined by the source of the time stamp, which defaults to the local real time clock (defaults to HC900 clock), but can be some other source (Time Stamps, pg 125)

"Writes to the Flash memory card are guaranteed to begin only on a two-minute boundary - 2, 4 or 6 minutes, etc. past the hour." (Data Logging, pg 77)

Since an LED lights up when the write action happens, you can confirm the coincidence of the write by checking the LED against the real time clock.

You need to check whichever clock the station is using to see how close the time is to the 2 minute boundary.