regarding job in india in automation field

Hello friends,
I am currently working in a company of automation in Chandigarh but here no much work to learn,I am pass out of 2013 batch ,and have done automation course,Can some one help me to find a job in automation field.
Can someone help
THANKS

I would suggest DO NOT use SEEK.COM.AU
You require Australian Qualifications - most of these need 3~4 years hands on study

Similar Topics

Hello frnds, I am currently working in a company of automation in Chandigarh but here no much work to learn,I am passout of 2013,and have done...
Replies
Views
1. Breaking into the Industry: Most of the jobs require at least 2 years of experience and familiarity with certain PLC hardware and software...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need a solution based on the cause and effect diagram, especially a macro sheet or VBA script in Excel, which will help me generate...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am connecting an Autonics make stepper driver type, MD5-ND14 to a Kinco PLC (K205 series) this has a sourcing output which cannot be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom