Regarding: Cause and Effect Diagram

Arbind Kumar

Hi everyone, I need a solution based on the cause and effect diagram, especially a macro sheet or VBA script in Excel, which will help me generate all the tags and variables for the safety validator tool. Hence, writing all the tags manually takes more time to validate. i.e., VBA should identify the specific conditions such as 1oo2, 1oo3, 2oo3, "A" in the POS and MOS columns, and statuses like "LL", "HH", and "A", Considering "Manual Trip" and "DCS Reset," etc.

Similar Topics

I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am connecting an Autonics make stepper driver type, MD5-ND14 to a Kinco PLC (K205 series) this has a sourcing output which cannot be...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I haven't had to tune a PID loop in a very long time. It's actually a PI loop for a pulse width modulation s.v. What was the name of that tuning...
Replies
Views
Dear Memners, i have an issue regarding factory talk view alarm sound, i have set internal bell for sevarity =1, internal speeker are working fine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom