Swapping The register Values.

JaiDutt

HI,
I am having a little problem in getting data correctly from a energy meter. I have used MSG instruction to get data of various registers and CPW instruction to get floating pt values from these integers. bt the values i m getting are very different from acual values. i think the values are in swapped floating point.
Will u please tell me how to swap the integers.

i m using MicroLogix 1400, and i m taking data from Lumel ND20 energy meters. i will attach the snapshot of the data i m recieving.

Copy of New Bitmap Image.jpg

Similar Topics

Hey guys, the scenario is: I have already completed the drawing package for my system utilizing an A-B 440R-N23126 (Minotaur) safety relay. SoS...
Replies
Views
I just finished a project that was using a CompactLogix(5069-L310ER2)and the project now requires a GuardLogix(5069-L310ERS2). I will be...
Replies
Views
I had a processor go out on a PLC rack. I am trying to use a different processor because that is what the customer had available. Original was...
Replies
Views
I need to swap out a compact logix 1769-OB16 does the firmware and the series have to match with the new one. Can I upgrade or downgrade the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking at installing a L8x redundancy system and have perused the manual. Yep version 1 (beta..) on L8x, probably not the best idea, as well...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom