C++ Custom COM interface

eyespyral

Does anybody know how to create an OPC client using Visual C++ 6.0? I am using RSLinx Gateway as the OPC server and want to connect to a C++ application. I can find examples of how to connect to a Visual Basic application, but there doesn't seem to be any information on how to accomplish this task using C++. Any sample code or information to get me started would be a huge help. Thanx.

Similar Topics

Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
I imported a customised shape into the project, but I don't know how to actually add into on to a specific HMI screen. Do I use the Graphics menu...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
I am having difficulty finding documentation or examples on integrating Visual Studio with iX Developer in order to develop custom objects...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I was given a task to try to make a custom probing cycle in our 5axis mill with sinumerik 840d sl. It also has standard ShopMill with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom