Alarmlist-coloring bug in Panelview Component

crawler009

Hello,

I use all Alarms without Ack.
My colors are: Red for "Active No Ack Req BackColor" and White for "Inactive No Ack Req BackColor".
Under nomal conditions, if a alarm is still on, it is Red. If its gone, it turns White.
The problem is with the restart of the mashine.
For example, i have a failure on a component, lets say valve 1. In the Alarmlist i have "Fault valve 1" in Red.
Now i restart the mashine. Now i have 2 Times "Fault valve 1" in Red. When i repair the valve, the fault bit goes away and the last "Fault valve 1" turns White.
But the second last (that was before restart) "Fault valve 1" is still on Red. It doesnt turn into White, and it seems that there is a active alarm, but there isnt.
Another example: I have a failure on motor 1. In the Alarmlist i have "Fault motor 1" in Red.
Now i turn off the mashine to change the motor. When i turn on the mashine, the fault bit (from the plc) is gone, but the Alarm "Fault motor 1" is still in Red, and there is no way to turn it into White. The customer thinks there is still a problem with the motor, but there is no.

Has anyone a solution to this problem?

Best regards,
crawler009