how to create a compact flash and create, modify and execute projects

ngoclan

hi everybody
yes I have a corresponding spare-panel
I very want to test
I want to achive and me want to do about it
I have a CF card. and it's has programs all to run a carding machine, the data all, on it was created for B & R PLC (programmable logical controller). I need to save the image and program all of the CF card onto my PC and if the CF card gets damaged or something or broken, then I can restored the image and program saved on the PC to a new the CF card and use it.
now I don't have the backup program, so I want a have the backup programs from CF card all, onto my PC.
-- I haven't program of the original and I also haven't a AS project for cading machine, so I need backup programs from CF card onto my PC
can you showed me step by steps?
here below, I have a question for your help me

below step I dis as about it create a compact flash CF card
step 1: I insert the compact flash card into a USB card reader
step 2: I am open software duntime utility center

step 3: click on create a compact flash

step 4: click on the disk button

step 5: click on the compact flash driver to slecter it and press ok

step 6: click the create image file from CF

step 7: save as

step 8: press ok

step 9: image five has been cuccessfully created

please, i have a question for you help me
i have already done there steps is it enough ?

Last edited: