Unable to make 1756-RIO module's RIO LED steady green

Hi All

I'm working in a project using a 1756-RIO module as RIO scanner to communicate with a 1771-ASB adapter mounted in a PLC5 rack also with a Panelview 1250 plus. Everything works very good in terms of data transfer but I can’t get the "RIO" LED in the scanner steady green. It stays green for around 5s d then turns red for 1s and so on.

According to the manual this light turning red means:
"A frame-receive error has been received in the last
second (CRC error, abort, or time-out). Indicator stays
red for 1 second after the error occurs.
One or more racks are in error."

However, the diagnostic tool in the module indicates no errors in the communication with any of the two slaves. (Refer to the attachment) so I’m very confuse.

Note:I don't have the recommeded cable yet (Belden 9463) so I'm using Belden 9441 with the recommended resistor of 150 ohms in the two network ends. Could it be the reason?

I would really much appreciate any help you can give me in this case. My customer doesn’t like that red flashing at all.

Thank you
Diagnostic tool.jpg