slc5/04 FLT light blinking

muds

hi

i want to discuss one issue that on my allen bredly slc5/04 1747-L541 cpu FLT fault light blinking appears,,,i want to re-programme this cpu with backup of my programme...but iam unable to communicate with this cpu,,i am using 1747-AIC driver in rslinx to go online with normal cpu and using serial pot of my cpu for communication,it work fine for other cpu for programming.
but in this fault appearing cp, iam unable to go online and fault appears that 'no response form processor or node adress?
where iam wrong??please help me on this

THANKS IN ADAVNCE

Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:
Are you able to get connected with RSLinx? This would be the first step.

Does your PC have a real serial port? What cable are you using. (Null-modem)

Do you have the offline file? If so post it here (zip it first). This will help us determine how the serial port on your SLC is configured.

If you don't need the program that is in the SLC now you could clear the memory, which would set the comm ports to there default settings.

DF1 protocol on its serial port.

See pdf's below for how to clear the memory and set up RSLinx to communicate with the SLC serial port set for DF1 protocol.

Last edited: