CodeSys PLC Configuration

pamarques

Hello!

CodeSys has allready detected the CPU ( WP240) . i want CodeSys to detecte my I/O module ( Ex 1608 DD ) but all the information i own only talks about RS 485 connection . And i have a TCP/IP connection , Can anyone tell me how to do it ? or supply me a link with the info that i need .

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
I need to use the pragma statement with type of device (PLC). For example: {IF defined (PLC type = Control Win V3)} a := TRUE; {ELSE} a :=...
Replies
Views
Hello, What would be the cheapest PLC running codesys I would be able to get my hands on? I like to expand my mind and I started out as an AB guy...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been using CODESYS for years and had taken for granted that the PLC part was very similar to TwinCAT. but just found one issue that...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am using a linux arm based device as PLC and I am running the demo runtime on it. I was able to go online earlier and download the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom