Kinet 300 to Micrologix 1400

oldnerd

Anyone have any experiance with connecting a A/B Kinet 300 to a Micrologix 1400 PLC. I need help doing this, it is new to me and haveing a rough time with it.
The PLC is 1766-L32BXB

Thanks

Thanks for the help, been out of this design loop for 3 years and was thrown back in. Man has it changed in 3 years. I'm a little lost and have a carzy deadline to meet. I will check out the links and hope for the best.

Similar Topics

We have a AB Kinet 300 that went bad on us. I bought a new one and put the original memory chip in it. It’s all powered up and showing the ip...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom