FLEX I/O Profibus adapter

bayeibrahima

Hello everybody.
I have a network of 5 head flex adapter,3 of them had their "Profibus" led off; I've replaced one of them with a new one; after a few moment the other two entered their normal Staus; ie the "STATUS" and "PROFIBUS" LEDS on; but the "PROFIBUS" led on the newly changed adapter is always off.
I take another new one and replace it but the default remains.
I turn back the former adapter which had it's "PROFIBUS" led off and all is fine.
I'm a bit confused and I really dont find any logical reason fo this phenomena.
Please can someone explain me.
Best regards

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect an AB Flex I/O Profibus Adapter to a Siemens TI-545 processor. I have configured the Profibus network in ComProfibus and...
Replies
Views
After replacing the 70 with the 525, the PLC can read from the drive and recognizes it as online, but no commands are being listened to. PLC is...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set up coms between powerflex 20-com-p and CM 1243-5, specifically I/O mapping?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to profibus. I am wondering if i can go online with the profibus just like devicenet and save the drive parameter using drive executive?
Replies
Views
Hi All I have an Allen Bradley Powerflex 40 with a 22-COMM-P Profibus communication card. I want to communicate the drive with Siemens Step 7 but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom