ArchestrA-Graphic:Client_Control_not_found

user173

Hi all,

I have a Problem with my ArchestrA-Grphics.
In my Graphic Toolbox I have a Client-Control "Alarm Client". I use this to display 3 lines with alarms in many ArchestrA-Graphics. Since today I get when opening the graphics the message "Client Control not found", but the used Client Control is available. You can see it in my screenshot.

What could be the problem here? What happens now when I try to deploy InTouch?

Client_Control_not_found_01.jpg

I have seen this issue before. Try opening the client control and moving it so it re-validates the graphic. It will show not found if you redeploy the application.

You can also try and validate it. That might help.

Did you import the control? Are you able to edit the original instead of embedded version?

Hi,

to move the client control did not help. I've tried to insert the client control in another graphic, the same behavior. Whether that was imported the control, I do not know (it is not my project).
I know the control only from the toolbox top left of the canvas.

Greetings, and thanks for the help

Are you able to export the control from the working galaxy and import it into your galaxy?

I have only my working Galaxy, because of this I have not tried to export/import.
Today I have restarted the GR-Node. The result was:
On two computers, on which the IDE is installed, everything is ok (but on these machines I can not work). On my engineering station everything is as before, the same error.
How can it be, that in identical installations and the same Galaxy such a different behavior occurs? Must on local IDE installations anything be set or imported ...? How can I find out what differences exist between the computers?

Hi,

I think I've solved the problem. I compared the folders in "c:\Program Files (x86)\ArchestrA\Framework\Bin\" on two computers. I have seen, that some folders and DLLs were not available on my ES, for example the "aaHistClientTrendControl.dll" and the "EAC.dll". I have copied the files to the correct locations. This seems to work. I hope, that there will not be more problems.

Thanks for the help.