Turning off PanelView animations

Burch

I am using some graphics from the standard FT View Library.

I don wan to use the built in animations. For example, I am using some valves and a fan graphic. The fan moves (yellow blades) and the valves flash red and green.

How can I turn these off?

Thanks,

Burch

Open your project file, go to the screen where the symbols are used. Right click on the symbol and there will be a menu that appears. Click on animations and scroll through the tabs until you find the expression or tag that is controlling that particular animation that you want to eliminate. Delete the tag/expression and you will then have a static symbol on the screen if that is what you want. You can also change colors, rotation, visibility, etc. from there. Close and save the screen when you are done, create a new runtime file and download to PV. Hopefully this will help you and I understood what you were asking.