Dl05 gui

stilesbss

Hey All,

Is there a ready to go GUI for the DL05? I need to set up a GUI/HMI on a desk top to monitor a test using a DL05 w/ stepper motor.

One of my co-workers is pretty adept with Visual Basic, but he is really busy and i don't want to bother him unless i have to. Is there a program available that is an easy, customizable interface for plcs?

Once again thank you. I am really new into plcs and it has been a lot of fun learning, but sometime google just isn't enough. Thanks for being here to help.

The c-more Micro is about $200 from AutomationDirect. It's not a PC application, but it's a handy stand-alone hardware HMI for very a reasonable price.

-rpoet

Similar Topics

need to find C bits in the logic. They are hidden someplace! Thank you! Bob
Replies
Views
I have a c-more micro with a three digit input box on one of the screens. This is being written to a memory location in a DL05. I don't have the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have example code of how to read/write a discrete push button from a C-More Micro to a DL05. I just bought these two items and I am...
Replies
Views
Is it correct to say that the dl05 program when uploaded does not store the current value in a v memory location? I have a customer that has one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to learn how to use my encoder with my PLC. I recently got a high-speed counter module (H0-CTRIO2) for my DirectLogic05 PLC. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom