Modicon Concept Display Execution Order

Nethop

Good day,

Is there a way to stop displaying the execution order in the IEC ladder sections of the program. The order started displaying when changed to a newer service release. The added characters overlap the descriptors of the adjacent instructions.

In FBD sections the "Objects " menu has a selectable "Show FFB Execution Order" which toggles the display the way that I would like. Unfortunately that is not an option (that I can find) in the LD sections.

Concept Version 2.6XL SR7

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan.

Similar Topics

This is the first time that I have had to program using Modicon Concept v2.6 and I have pretty much worked my way through setting the processor...
Replies
Views
I hope to use the Modicon Concept TOTALIZER block to totalize a flow rate. I have set up a test in the simulator to familiarize myself with the...
Replies
Views
My hard drive crashed on my PC that I was running an old version of Concept. I still have the installation disk but do not have the activation...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I am not familiar with Concept (familiar with Modbus however) and I was asked a question from one of my customers about an error they...
Replies
Views
Pretty new at Concept (AB guy). I have an XXMIT that handles communications with a dozen remote RTUs. I want to monitor the Error and Done bits...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom