Panelview Plus panel SIMULATOR?

Kicken

Hello, This is my first post on this forum. I have been following this forum for a while a you guys have helped me many times.

I'm working on a project where we have Allen-Bradley Panelview Plus 1000 HMI panels. These are programmed with FactoryTalk View Studio 7.00.

Now the customer wants to be able to run the application on a computer if one panel breaks!

The "Test application" function requires a working panel to be connected.
Is there any software available that simulates a panel?

I know it is a strange request but as they say "the customer is always right".

I agree; "Test Runtime" is just a 2-hour limited runtime of the application that runs on the development PC. It does not interact with the PV+ terminal at all.

If you want to run for unlimited time without restarting, you need a FactoryTalk View ME Runtime license for the PC.

This is one of the best features of FactoryTalk View ME, even if it is seldom used.