Panelview Plus panel, alarm response time.

Kicken

Is there any way to decrease response times in the alarm list in an Allen-Bradley Panelview Plus 1000 HMI panel?

I have set the "Maximum Update Rate" for alarms to 0.05sec, and the response time is about 3sec, we would like to have less than 1sec response time.

I have about 200 triggers (words and dwords) and 459alarms.
Unfortunately I can not compress the alarms into less number of triggers, they are as they are.

FactoryTalk View Studio 7.00 is used.

Similar Topics

Hello, This is my first post on this forum. I have been following this forum for a while a you guys have helped me many times. I'm working on a...
Replies
Views
We currrently have a Micrologix1500 plc running one of our freezers. It came from the vendor with a PanelView Plus installed. Jump forward years...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom