FactoryTalk View Studio ME Object Properties Window Position

dmmons

I am developing an application in FactoryTalk View Studio - Machine Edition. 6.10.00 (CPR 9 SR 4)

Every time I double click an object to change its properties, the properties window pops up over the area where I am trying to work. This adds the extra step of moving the window so I can see the changes I am applying.

Is there a way to change the default position of the properties window?

(I know this is a "First World Problem" but it is bugging me :) )

Thanks

Just found a fix. I expanded the width of my Explorer window. Now the properties window is over the explorer window instead of my displays.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a panelview plus that reads from 4 different PLC's. 2 of these used to be Micrologix PLC's and someone else went and updated them to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom