PA feeder Sync Fault issues.

Ramsri

Hi,

I am facing lot of sync fault issues. i have tried out in many ways like changing the Switching elements and Extending the Feed window settings, Checking the Encoder & Power cable along with changing the Debounce timings too. But still facing the error. Feeder is running some times without any issues sometimes facing this error for the same tool which was running earlier. Want to know what's next? Is my Ultra 5000 drive showing an incorrect message? if so how to locate the problem.

Ram

Actually they put PRoface HMI.

Gives lot of times same SYNC errors and some dirve fault errors.

IF once i get sync fault more than 1 hour it repeats.

Ram

Similar Topics

I'm just starting to learn about industrial automation processes, I want to know how a weight feeder unit works which consists of a load cell and...
Replies
Views
Been awhile since being on here. I’m looking for supplies of small Stainless-Steel auger/feed screws. Probably about 1.5 – 2” in diameter with...
Replies
Views
hello, i am trying to design a conveyor belt feeder , to output mass flow rate of my bulk material (ore) , we have a belt conveyor and we should...
Replies
Views
I have been going over my notes from a UL class from years ago and was trying to see what effect on SCCR a power distribution block would have in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I have been spending quite a bit of time yesterday and today trying to get a definitive answer to this question regarding protection an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom