FactoryTalk ME Display problems

esmurillo

Hello all,
I am having an issue with a FactoryTalk ME project. I created 7 different displays including 1 Alarm display. Everything works fine except for a navigation problem. I can navigate from screen to screen using the buttons I created, but when I go from screen "A" to Alarm screen I cannot navigate back to Screen "A" from that Alarm screen unless I go to a different screen. This is true for all screens when I try to navigate back from Alarm screen.

Hope this makes sense and thank you in advance.

Similar Topics

Dear bro, I'm using RsLogix Emulate 5000 ver 20.01 and FactoryTalk View Studio 7.0 with Windows 7 64-bit Pro. And I got some display errors like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question, is it possible to display an editable table on an HMI interface? Basically I have a variable: "Dist_Control" with an...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, How can I display Current logged in User Name display on FactoryTalk View studio Site Edition? What I did: String Display object >>...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom