Made A SLC5/03 Paperweight

Aabeck

I was doing a System Comms download to a SLC5/03 to change the port from DH485 to RS232 and update a changed output card from DC Source to Relay.

However, during the download communication was lost to the PLC ( I was using a UIC) & now the PLC shows faulted steady on, and I cannot reconnect to it no matter what I've tried.

Has anyone else had this occur & been able to salvage the CPU??o_O

Similar Topics

Hi there. I have sent an EPROM to a customer with a minor modification. Upon installing the EPROM, the CPU fails. Unfortunately, the customer...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I think it's really tedious to dig through long manuals so I made an AI tool that can: - Answer questions about parts without digging through...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: https://github.com/Automation-Standard/Open-Industry-Project This is a little side project I've been working on that I felt would be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to look up a way to tell if the PLC has had any edits changes or download via a bit or GSV... My hope is to display a date and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom