Need New PLC

QtcSlc

I have a machine that has a Mitsubishi 32xn and have lost soft ware. the company is no longer in business.I am trying to find a company here in Salt Lake City that can replace a plc and program it as well. would like a G,E. Versamax micro 20. if anyone knows of such a company sure could use the info.

Similar Topics

I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
See code at the bottom. Hi all. For the story, this is my first complete project using a Rockwell PLC, I've been mostly working with Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
I want to buy used/inexpensive (under $500) PLC hardware and software for personal use/testing. Can any of you suggest the best way to go about...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on a PLC setup and could use some advice on the best way to manage my power supply units (PSUs). Here's the configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom