SLC 5/05 errors

Welcome to the Forum !

As has been mentioned, the usual tool for reading the Status files of an SLC-500 controller is the RSLogix 500 editing tool. This must be purchased from a Rockwell Automation distributor.

If you have some other sort of HMI software that can be configured to read the Status files of the controller, you might be able to read the Major Fault data register, address S2:6.

If you can make a note of exactly what color (red, green, amber) and state (on, off, or flashing) each LED on the controller is in, Forum members may be able to assist you in narrowing down the problem with your controller.

Similar Topics

As part of an upgrade I am working with 7 different SLC programs. I had the first program in a test controller in my office running and...
Replies
Views
Hello Board, I'm doing some demo work at my desk, trying to teach myself how to map devicenet network drives on an older SLC 500 control...
Replies
Views
Hi, We recently had a SLC504 fault with Error code 857h. Now, from the help files, this means that it was in slot 8, with fault 57, which is...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I would appreciate anyones help with the following problem ...... We have recently installed an Allen Bradley PLC system which uses a...
Replies
Views
My problem of the moment (Well at least the one I’m hoping you can help with.) is. I have Allen Bradley SLC 5/05 Processors on an ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom