Delta DVP-14SS2

Hi,
I am new use of plc .
I am using delta dvp-14ss2 model plc so can please tell me which communication cable i use for my laptop to delta plc
laptop model-aspire E1 Series ,Z5WE1 ,acer

reply soon please

regards
Pankaj

delta dvp plc cable

Dear danatomega,
Thanks for reply

But my quiry is usb cable is ok or not ok for plc programing

2nd think
In my laptop 15pin rs 232 female port so which one i use .

It would be a rare item indeed - 15 pin serial. More likely it's a 15 pin VGA video connector. 9 or 25 pin serial is all I have ever seen.

So, to answer your question, the link I sent you is titled "Communication interface PC to DVP (Delta PLC)" and includes a USB to serial connection section. They sell a USB to RS-485 converter that you may want to check out.

They also have section on wiring RS-232 to PLC RS-232 port cable.