Help in Controlnet - Device cannot be detected

Purrdie

Hi guys,

I have two two 1732-ACNR point IOs that cannot be detected in the controlnet network. The problem started after a plant shutdown due to power interruption. When the PLC power was turned-on the point IOs cannot be detected.

RIO 1 LED: Controlnet A status is flashing green
RIO 2 LED: Module Status, Pointbus Status, and Controlnet A Status are all flashing green.

I tried replacing the IO adapters. The result is still the same.

I am not sure if this is a cable problem or program problem.

thanks

Similar Topics

hi there it is required from me to make a ppt focuses on ControlNet on Allen bradley PLC can anyone help me on that i need to know it from the...
Replies
Views
Good day, Sorry for the simplicity of my question but anyways if anyone can tell me if i have a rockwell controlnet communication can i...
Replies
Views
We communicate from the enterprise side to our process PLCs (CTLogix) via ethernet. All of our peer to peer communications between PLCs is via...
Replies
Views
Ok so I fubarded a new system today that has Redudant L72's and ControlNet. I can not get the chassis to sync, even with the processors out and...
Replies
Views
I need to extend a control net line. Not the main trunk line, but the smaller line to a HMI coming from the trunk line tap. Can i do this using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom