Control Logix Redudant Processors and ControlNet Help

reese006

Ok so I fubarded a new system today that has Redudant L72's and ControlNet. I can not get the chassis to sync, even with the processors out and all remote IO turned off. So the chassis only have Enet, Cnet, and RM modules and they will not sync.

Is there a way to start fresh, main thing is how can I wipe the ControlNet Cards schedule?

You did not give any detail at all so here are my random thoughts

#1 Verify that all cards are using Redundancy Bundle firmware revisions.
#2 Download the redundancy manual
#3 Clear Keeper resets the modules

RSL

Similar Topics

I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR? One 6500/5700 rack, 8...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am hoping to find some help understanding the ABB VFD Connection to my Rockwell PLC. I have set up the VFD parameters based on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom