Remote I/O to Indusoft Scada

martin1

Hello all,

I have a question and hoping I can get some advice.

I have four 4 small remote pump stations that I need to send the status back for each pump back to the main treatment plant SCADA (Indusoft).

I need to send 4 digital signals from each pump station.

What would be the some cost efficient way of doing this?

I was thinking about an ADAM Digital I/O Modbus TCP Module along with a edge router but it seems overkill with such small I/O?

Thanks in advance.

what is the distance between the remotes and the main plant? Do you have line of sight?

The ADAM products are straightforward and competitively priced. You could probably buy a cheaper product, but in my opinion the long market life and generally robust construction of the ADAM devices is worth a modest premium.

I recently used ADAM thermocouple modules with Modbus/TCP with Indusoft and it was very straightforward.