RSP file ..can't open it

majd-ghadab

hello everyone I have allen bradley code witch wrote in old plc and i want to open the code i have the CD software rslogix 5 to open the code but i have windows 8.1 x64 and i am not able to run it ..
so can someone print this code to pdf file with its all description about the code that contain in file and upload it ..
and can rslogix 5000 open this file ?
thanks in advanced..

thanks Mickey for your quick help
but i have donwloaded rslogix micro light so can you please convert it to RSS file ...

I don't know of a way to convert a .RSP (RsLogix5) file to a .RSS(RsLogix500) file.

Your RsLogix Micro Light (the free one) can only be used with a Micrologix1000 and a MicroLogix1100 series of controllers.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a file I can't open to print some ladder diagrams. The file extension is .RSP. Could I trouble one of you gents to get it to a PDF for me...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Could you please confirm if there is any automatic or semi-automatic tool to convert projects: 1. Convert a PLC5 project (.RSP)...
Replies
Views
I have Studio 5000 as well as the "Translate PLC-5/SLC 2.0" tool. However my SLC-500 file is in .RSP format. I don't have the RSLogix 500 to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new here, but I was wondering if I upload an RSP file could someone convert it to a PDF? It would be very appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 2 .RSP files I need to open and print out in PDF for my internhip report and I don't have a license for RSLOGIX 5. Can someone help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom