How to change parameters on 1336 Plus

Benyamin

Dear All,
I have a basic question on Allen Bradley VFD 1336 Plus.
I have difficulty in changing its parameter, even I have successful login. I appreciate for anybody who could help me.

Some of the parameters cannot be edited while in use. Some require the drive to be stopped. Others require the drive to be not enabled. One more: If you change the Input Mode, you must cycle power to the drive or apply a special separate parameter in order for the drive to accept the change.

Also, be sure you have entered the menu structure under Program mode and not Monitor...assuming you are dealing with a drive mounted Human Interface Module.

All the above is from memory so I may be missing other possibilities.

Last edited:
Dear Okie and Osmanmom,
Finally I understood that reference owner is 'read only', they couldn't be changed.
Thanks again my friends!