How to reset password on LSIS XP30 HMI?

bypass_code

Does anyone know how to reset the password on the LSIS XP30 I am trying to download the project file.

If not how can get the project file?
I appreciate the help.

I got the image and data files but XP builder isn't recognizing them. I tried to import the recipe and the script by renaming .dat to .spt(script) and .csv(recipe) but it is not inserting them into the project.

Is there another way to convert the .dat to .spt/.csv? Anyway to import the whole project from the image files?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have bought a 1769-L36ERMS from ebay 4 months ago. I bought it just for practice safety features of AB which are not available in my...
Replies
Views
The other day I installed Rockwell IntelliCENTER software on my laptop, and as part of that it required that I enter a password. It seems that...
Replies
Views
hello Friend There is one old system with S7 300 CPU which is password protected and I dont know the password. Now I want to remove the password...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if this question is been already asked or this is not correct forum. I am working on VM Ware after very long time and I forgot the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just bought a used Omron CPM2C (with CIF01). It is password protected and I don't know the password. Is it possible to clear it, so that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom