quick view and versaMax communication

I have a problem with my quick veiw and my ic200cpu001 processor.. All inputs on the I/O module comes on but HMI does not see that it is on.. Although one input on the HMi does comes on when power is on maching.. No matter what other Inputs comes on, the HMI does not sees but that one..

If the VersaMax is operating properly:
What you describe sounds like the Quick View needs some work.
I don't know what a Quick View is but if it is anything like a QuickPanel View you will need the proper software to verify that all addressing to the objects on screen are correct.
If the VersaMax is not operating properly you may need to verify that all of its I/O are wired correctly and that the VersaMax is properly configured for the I/O connected to it.

More details may help someone give you better advice.