Mircologix 1000 Subroutines

Just place the Jump to Subroutine (JSR) box with conditions which are always on.

+--JSR----------+
---------------------------------------| |
| File Number |
+---------------+

Is it possible you mean something other than 'once each scan'?

i hope this can help you¡¡

.......................................+--JSR----------+
-------[/]------------------|
.......................................| File Number |
.......................................+---------------+

when the input condition is true, then the rung comes true too, making the program scan jump to the subroutine, if you want to scan it all the time what you can do is to use a NC contact that you're not using or simply put the subroutine with no conditions. Of course you need to put it on the principal program so it can always scan it.
Or if you want to put it inside of another subroutine(nested subroutines)you need to make sure that the subroutine (on the principal program) wich have the one you want to scan is always true, so in that way the processor scan the subroutine on the principal program and then goes to the subrutine you want to scan

Example for the JSR on the principal program.

2- Principal (In this part you tell the processor to go to the subroutine#3)
----------------------------|
.......................................| 03

3- (This is the subroutine you want to scan all the time)
. (of course you have your ladder conditions on this part)
---------------------------------------(END)
When it reaches the END instruction then goes back to the principal program and start scaning the instructions that are after the JSR #3

Example for nested soubroutines

2-Principal (this is where you tell the processor to go to subroutine #3 all the time because the rung has no conditions and is always true)
.......................................| 03

3- after the processor reads at the principal program the JSR #3, now reads the instructions inside this subroutine before the JSR#4, when it gets there now the processor goes to subroutine #4

.......................................| 04
.------------------------------------(END)
when the program read this END instruction the processor returns to the principal program

4- (This is the soubroutine you want to scan all the time, but you need to make sure that the previous JSR are always true so it can be done. In this part when the program reaches the END instruction the processor continue scaning the instructions after the last JSR; in this case the instructions in subroutine 3)
---------------------------------------(END)