+/- 10vdc to 0-100MA Controller/Amplifier card

WTFSUNELECSUP

Hi,

I'm in need of a controller/amplifier card for an EDC valve (pump) I set the PLC5 up to have +/-10vdc analog output off an OFE card. The PLC5 OFE card needs to output -/+10vdc for fwd and rev, the hydraulics company supplied an EDC valve that takes +/-100mA.

Is there a card that will do this conversion, or should I just use relays and a simple 0-10vdc to 0-100mA amp card, and use the relays to change the dc polarity?

Any part numbers for cards would be wonderful.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I don't have much of an electrical background and so I have these questions: Please check the attachments. I have 4 cases where a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've only dealt with wiring 4-20mA analog inputs as the majority of instruments I've used are 4-20mA. I'm using a Mitsubishi VFD and...
Replies
Views
I wanted to quickly test an 0-10Vdc analog input on a plc, but I did no have a professional simulator close by at the moment. So I thought I could...
Replies
Views
I have an actuator, Belimo cat.# AFB24-SR, that has 2...10VDC control input and feedback output signals. However, in their spec sheet, they say...
Replies
Views
I have a single +24VDC digital, non-high speed signal from a PLC that I need to feed into some monitoring equipment that is only rated at +10VDC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom