4..20mA totalizer 762-IF4

alijuda

Dear Friends
I needs your help, i have load cell transmitter with 4...20mA output onnected to analog input 1762-IF4 with ML1400

I use SCP function to calculate the continouse waight but i needs to calculate the Totlizing weight passing in 20 Houre
when i used Add order to same Total= F8:0 + f8: 1 Out:f8:1 (in each 1 sec) the result will be overflow and error reading

please any help with instrction i can use it to calculate the totalizing

best regards
Ali:)

Last edited:
Have the output trip a bit when the total reaches a set value - say 1000 kg. The bit trips a counter that tracks 1000 kg and resets the total to zero. You grand total is then the counter accumulation x 1000 plus the accumulated total in F8.

How does the system work?

Is this a continuous flow? Or is it a cycle (load - empty - load)?

Depending on what you are working with depends on how you want to accumulate.

Ali, I don't really see what you are doing but Tom's idea is probably the simplest. But if you aren't unloading product and just keep adding the load that is there... that isn't really the total weight through the system.

Might have to look at this as a flow rate instead.
How much weight are you working with over a 20hr period, and what precision are you trying to get (ton/kg/lbs/g/oz/mg)?

Dear Van
this load cell transmitter installed in Asphalt plant belt
I needs to calculate the total product from the plant in each operation period , the maxiumum period of operation is 20 hr