Bits

Lunu

Hi everyone, I'm currently trying to comunicate a panelview 600 with a PLC 5/40. The PLC is connected to a powerflex 700 via RIO. What I wanna do is to activate the start and stop bits of the powerflex. Which should the tag address should be?

Wasn't most of your answer in the thread:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=92241

Ken Roach says:
The PanelView is emulating an I/O rack itself. Your addresses have to apply to that I/O rack.

You can ONLY address the 'rack address' associated with the PanelView

Geospark provided additional support to that subject and you need to pay attention to the help people have provided you.

Similar Topics

Hi I am being given several fault words (as a DINT) from a Drive that I am receiving into a Compactlogix L33ER controller. I have a small...
Replies
Views
Dear Fellows; I am working on a very old machine which is designed in GE 90-30 PLC system. I have some difficulties like 1. How a force to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to write some simulation logic for an existing project im working on. Does anyone know if this is possible to write to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this code: LAR1 P##structy L 0 T LW [AR1,P#0.0] which resets all the bits in this struct called structy...
Replies
Views
I am passing DINTs between a Micro800 and CompactLogix - each bit in the DINT has its own unique meaning. On the Studio5000 side I can just write...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom