New PLC's that support SOKCETS and best way to work with...

plc_va

I have been looking for a nice AOI that would have all the setup paramteres, either to be server or client, socket port.
Then have basic data being sent back and forth.

Does anyone have Sockets as AOI, that they wouldnt mind sharing?

Thanks,
Pete

Methinks OP is talking about AB PLC's.
Where the newer ones support socket communication.
Just as I was (very) unpleasantly surprised at the amount of configuration that needs to be done to achieve socket comms, OP is asking if someone has done the work in creating an AOI and doesn't mind sharing it.

Sadly, no. If I had, it would've made the current job a lot easier.

Similar Topics

Insufficient resources exist on SOME_CLX_PLC to support Alarm & Event functionality. Hi All AB question. Please help me sort out this error in FT...
Replies
Views
Below are the few details for your reference: B&R PLC Module 2005 CPU – CP152 with APM (Application Memory) Module ME Power Supply – PS477...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an DELTA PLC project and I'm trying to use modbus library to connect to plc My first test is with a Delta DVP-12SE11R PLC and the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at any kind of PLC that I can use to act as an SNMP client. I'm currently looking at the Micrologix 1400 as the possible cheapest AB...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anybody in the Dammam area willing to service a Compactlogix Allen Bradley PLC? Please send me a PM. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom