Ultrasonic

O.U.8.1.2

Is there anyone that still makes an 18mm 4-20ma ultrasonic sensor without a teach button ?

I am getting frustrated looking for one every one I look at has a teach button, I can see the use for a teach button on a sensor with discrete outputs but on a analog output I don't get it why is this such a popular function that every one must have?

Sorry I got off on a tangent what I need is a sensor that I can slap in place, program the plc to look at the levels I want and when that sensor fails replace it with the same sensor and get the the same results +/- and not rely on the tech to teach the sensor.

Similar Topics

Is it good idea to use ultrasonic clamp type of flowmeter for water dosing? I already using the flowmeter pulse output by setting to 10L per...
Replies
Views
Looking at a sensor wired directly to a PLC analog input (DL450) and trying to identify a make and model. Sensor is working, but if I sign a...
Replies
Views
Hello, In my new company there is a lot of Sonobond welders model MH2026 with CLF2500 controller. Does anybody have any experience with this...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am wondering if there is an ultrasonic type flowmeter (clamp on) for measuring flow in partially filled pipes. The ones that I was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is an indirect PLC question. When detecting distance to the wheels (laid flat, rims up), ultrasonic sometimes gives erroneous...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom