Changing analog tag

Hi everyone,

I work at a waste water treatment plant. We currently have a tag that reads a flow meter then displays the current flow on our SCADA terminals. This flow meter is for bypass flow and should always read 0.

I want to take the instantaneous flow and convert it to flow over an entire month.

We use RS Logix 5000 with function blocks. Is there a function block that takes instantaneous flow and accumulates it into flow over a period of time?

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have CPU S7-300-313C ( Cat No - 6ES7-313-5BE00-0AB0) DI24/DO16 and AI5/AO2. when I am trying to configure and use the AO channel PQW...
Replies
Views
I have been having problems with an analog input card(class 3). Everytime I go into the I/O configuration to look at its settings, they change...
Replies
Views
There is an thermal system with three analog values: X:room temp. Y:set point A:control signal I'd like to change the setpoint with my TP170A...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom