LogixPro FILE

Joseca

Hi, How can I post a LogixPro file in the Alan Bradley Downloads of this website?,
so when someone open it can upload the ladder logic file.

Instead of using the Post Quick Reply You have to use the Go Advanced Button. There is a section for Additional options and you will see an Attach File Button so you can upload files with your post. Formats and size limits are shown.

What cwal61 posted will work for uploading files to a post here on the forum. I don't know if that completely answers your question. Here is a little more information. If I recall correctly, the site Administrator told me the "Downloads" section on this site is on another server and requires re-registering as a new user and/or re-logging in to "Upload" files. You can use the same username and password if you prefer. It is not necessary when downloading files.