flashing green led on Sercos interface 1756-M16SE module

Kataeb

i have a flashing green led on a Sercos interface 1756-M16SE module, on which one drive axis was removed physically, deleted from the program with successful download. i checked the manuals and found the following. where can i look how to reconfigure the drives? no faults were found on the motion group or drives or axes
CP (SERCOS Phase) Solid Green / Ring (SERCOS Ring Status) Solid Green / OK (Module Status) Flashing Green
. Check the configuration of the drives in RSLogix 5000 software.
. Check the motion group, drives, and axes for faults.

Similar Topics

Hello. This is for motion experts, and EtherNet/IP and DeviceNet system integrators. I am more into communication and I sometimes need to advice...
Replies
Views
Greetings, i've got this system: Controller: 1768-L45 2 Modules: 1768-M04SE communicating with two groups of 4 Kinetix 6000 each, (8 Kinetix in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: the OK LED of a 1756-CNB/E in a redundant system flashes green. The alphanumeric display cycles OK / %C30 / KpIv / nC00 /...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently having issues with setting up my processor. I was able to get online with it using a USB to setup it's IP. However...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom